Graduate Student Paper Competition
Sponsored by: EATON Corporation
The IEOM GRADUATE Student Paper Competition sponsored by EATON will recognize outstanding papers in the field of industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, service engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management and operations management written by student(s). Selected papers will be considered for the competition and must be presented virtually at the 2021 Asia Pacific Conference. The paper will be judged based on the technical content and presentation. Winners will receive award certificate. The winning awards will be given at the 2021 Indonesia Conference.
- The submitter must be Graduate/Postgraduate (Masters or Doctoral) student
- Papers can be industry projects as part of a course or co-op/internship, or research projects done at the academic institution.
- Faculty and/or an industry member may serve as an advisor on a project, but the work should primarily be done by the student(s).
- The paper must be written by the student(s) with only minor outside editorial assistance. One or more advisors may appear as co-authors of a paper, but the student must be the ‘first author’.
- The paper must be presented virtually at the 2021 Indonesia Conference.
Deadline for submission of papers: December July 1, 2021.
Authors must follow the IEOM Conference paper guidelines. Winning papers will be published in the conference proceedings and indexed by Scopus.
Each paper must be submitted online
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=Vts8g4A
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
IEOM Competition Rubric
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
Dr. Eng. Desto Jumeno, ST, MT, Head of Master Program in Industrial Engineering, Universitas Andalas, Padang, Indonesia
If you have any question for the IEOM Graduate Paper Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.