Doctoral Dissertation Competition
The IEOM Doctoral Dissertation Competition recognizes outstanding research in industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, systems engineering, operations research, engineering management and operations management. All submissions must be presented at the IEOM Conference. Awards will be given based on the technical content and presentation. The winning awards will be given at the 2023 Manila Conference.
- The submitter must enroll in a doctoral program or be a recent graduate from a doctoral program
- An abstract with power point presentation should be submitted
- The doctoral research must be presented at the 2023 Manila Conference.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
Submission Deadline: February 15, 2023
Paper must be submitted online.
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=A9Zdmzt
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges and evaluate the papers and presentations. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be selected based on judging.
If you have any question for the IEOM Student Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.