Exhibit Space Application
The IEOM Conference aims to provide a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas and recent developments in the field of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. The conference is also expected to foster networking, collaboration and joint effort among the conference participants to advance the theory and practice as well as to identify major trends in Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
Table Top Exhibit for $2,000 includes the items below
- Two complimentary conference registration per booth and additional person $400 each.
- Six (6) foot table with drape in carpeted foyer
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Award dinner on Thursday
- Lunches (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Logo and product/service description on conference website
- Link to your website from the IEOM Conference website
- Listing in color printed program distributed to all attendees
Complete below information for exhibition at IEOM Conference
EXHIBIT FEE: $_________
Method 1: ONLINE (preferable)
- Register and pay by credit card or PayPal – https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/attendee/index.cfm?ID=hQrVh5k
Method 2: Bank Transfer:
- BY BANK TRANSFER (TT, not Bank Draft): The registrant is requested to pay all handling fees charged by his or her bank(s). Please ask for an invoice for payment by bank transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Method 3: By Check / Money Order:
- Payable to: IEOM Society International, 21411 Civic Center Dr., Suite # 205, Southfield, Michigan, MI 48076, USA, Phone: 1-248-450-5660. In memo, write for Conference Exhibition at Manila Conference
For further information, please contact to reserve your exhibit space:
- Professor Don Reimer, Exhibition Chair (email@example.com, 313-300-4950)