IEOM Poster Competition
Undergraduate Poster Competition
Graduate Poster Competition
Poster competition showcases any research projects, case studies and industry best practices. Posters must be presented at the conference at the IEOM Manila Conference via zoom and winners will be selected after the presentation. Winners will be announced and recognized at the conference award ceremony.
IEOM Poster Guidelines
- Include a title, authors and contact information at the top of the poster
- Keep any write up brief.
- Use graphics: charts, pictures, and tables.
- Include overview, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Organize the presentation so that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory.
- Normally IEOM poster size is 36″ x 24″ (36 inches high by 24 inches wide) or larger is used. Due to the global pandemic, you can do a power point presentation.
IEOM Competition Rubrics
- Overall content: 1-5 points
- Data analysis and results: 1-5 points
- Presentation skills: 1-5 points
- Knowledge of the topic / confident: 1-5 points
- Answering questions: 1-5 points
December 31, 2022
Submit your paper or abstract online and choose poster competition category.
Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=A9Zdmzt
A group of academics / professionals will serve as judges. Scoring rubrics will be used for both parts of the judging.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive award certificates.
If you have any question for the IEOM Competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.